Jacques Chirac Presidency
A selection of articles related to jacques chirac presidency.
Original articles from our library related to the Jacques Chirac Presidency. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jacques Chirac Presidency.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Jacques Chirac Presidency is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jacques Chirac Presidency books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- French-Algerian Relations: The Weight of History
- Jul 7, 2011 Under President Jacques Chirac's presidency, it seemed that the two countries were heading toward a historic treaty of friendship in 2005.
Suggested News Resources
- French Ambassador completes his tenure
- He was Chief of Protocol for the last two years of President François Mitterrand's tenure and for the first two years of President Jacques Chirac's presidency.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jacques Chirac - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jacques René Chirac (French pronunciation: [ʒak ʃiʁak]; born 29 November 1932) is a French politician who served as President of France from 1995 to 2007 .
- Jacques Chirac
- Former French President Jacques Chirac was the butt of jokes, a suspected crook, yet very popular with the French people.
- Jacques Chirac Biography (President of France/Political Figure
- Jacques Chirac was elected president of France in 1995, after serving 18 years as the mayor of Paris.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.