- World T20: Dhoni looks to Ashwin, Jadeja to choke New Zealand batting
- The ICC guidelines are strict about the kind of surfaces for its events, restricting the influence exerted by the hosts, still the Vidarbha Cricket Association ground should be to the liking of Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja.
- Shikhar Dhawan, Ravindra Jadeja and Bhuvneshwar Kumar receive CCI membership
- Before the second warm-up against South Africa, Indian cricket team enjoyed an official team dinner in Mumbai on Friday. (Source: Twitter). Shikhar Dhawan, Ravindra Jadeja and Bhuvneshwar Kumar receive CCI membership in Team India dinner.
- Jadeja's beam from the deep
- Ravindra Jadeja ran in from deep midwicket in the eighth over and with one swoop he collected the slowly-moving ball and rocketed it to MS Dhoni. The throw was so flat and accurate that the India captain just had to knock down the stumps. Shahid Afridi ...
- Ravindra Jadeja: The 'rockstar' off-spinner of Team India
- To be named 'rockstar' by no less than Shane Warne is an accolade perhaps few have received, but Jadeja seems to fit the bill.
- ICC World T20: Ravindra Jadeja's impressive comeback will be complete only if
- Ravindra Jadeja took 3-55 on his comeback to the Indian Test team. He had missed the Sri Lanka series in August owing to poor form previously. But on this day, he slid back into bowling attack as if he had never been absent.
Jadeja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jadeja books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesintroduction to wicca
klystron tube reflex klystron
caravaggio exile and death 1606-1610
wa japan etymology
economy of russia shadow economymafia
studies in the scriptures purpose