- A Quick Guide to Islamic Definitions for the Unstudied
- For issues not covered in the Qu'ran or Hadiths, sharia “derives” from various jurisprudence schools among the two sects, including Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbali, and Jafari. ...
- Misconceptions about Shia Islam: A Sunni perspective
- The Jafari for example have the understanding of 12 Imaam while the Zaidis accept 5 Imaam and the Ismaili Bohras believe in 21 Imaams and the Ismaili Agha Khanis have the 49th current Imaam. Since Imaam is a fundamental concept ...
- Iraqi writer brings Persian literature to Arab world
- Ghassan Hamdan was born in Iraq, raised in Iran and has spent part of his life in Syria. He considers both Iran and Iraq equally his homeland.
- Now the Ismailis turn
- He himself converted to the Ithna Ashariya school late in adulthood, even though, already a follower of the Jafari fiqh as an Ismaili, he did not need to do so to obtain any benefit of the law of inheritance.
- Tactic of intimidation
- The BJP MP Adityanath has said that the Babri Masjid demolition was a show of Hindu unity, and a similar show of unity is needed to ensure the 'Ghar wapsi' (return home) of all Christians, Muslims and other minorities in India.
Jafari Fiqh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jafari Fiqh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jafari Fiqh Topics
Related searchesnavy one piece vice-admiral
wanted comics characters
derby county fc after clough