Jaffa Under The British Mandate
A selection of articles related to jaffa under the british mandate.
Original articles from our library related to the Jaffa Under The British Mandate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jaffa Under The British Mandate.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Jaffa Under The British Mandate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jaffa Under The British Mandate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Coverage of Sports News in “Filastin” 1911 – 1948
- In 1911, a group of Arab and European residents in Jaffa founded a social athletic .. especially the Orthodox clubs in Jaffa and the British Mandate teams.
- Familial Snapshots
- Late Ottoman and British Mandate Palestine was a land in transforma- tion. ..
- British Mandate and the War of 1948 History SPECIAL BULLETIN
- May 2002. During the British Mandate, Jerusalem (the Old City and Palestinian . Quarter.
- Jaffa During the British Mandate.” Islamic Law and Society 4: 389-. 415.
- MedGLOSS Workshop and Coordination Meeting for the Pilot
- Sea level was monitored in Israel during the British mandate in Jaffa harbour, in Haifa port and in Eilat.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jaffa Under The British Mandate | RM.com ®
- Jaffa Under The British Mandate articles, reference materials. Need more on Jaffa Under The British Mandate?
- Jaffa Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Early buildings integrated into the modern Jaffa Road (2006).
- Tel Aviv History - Continued
- Tel Aviv History during the British Mandate. The end of WWI saw the defeat of the Turkish Ottomans who were allied with the Germans.
- Issam Nassar - Familial Snapshots: Representing Palestine in the
- Late Ottoman and British Mandate Palestine was a land in transformation. .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.