- Jat agitation reconsidered
- Jagirdari and zamindari land reform legislation and the Green and White Revolutions have also benefitted Jats in the aftermath of Independence. Land control has also deepened structures of patriarchy and caste among the Jats as Prem Chowdhury has ...
- Encroaching on the Sikh heartland: Arvind Kejriwal's 'can-do' attitude is
- New Delhi: He stormed Punjab's electoral podium of Muktsar on the wave of an odd odd-even scheme that oddly had Delhi's notorious population of lane-jumpers and jaywalkers rally behind him in solidarity. For Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal, ...
- There is an unannounced ban on MQM, says Dr. Farooq Sattar. — DawnNews screengrab
- KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in an emergency press conference called early Thursday morning announced its decision to withdraw from talks with the government once again, alleging that the government was not serious about the dialogue ...
- CM lays foundation stone of engineering college at Kotla
- The State government has abolished Jagirdari System, made 'Mujaras'(occupancy tenants) owner of the land and implemented various schemes for the welfare of the people, Singh said and alleged that the BJP only indulged in divisive tactics to divide the ...
- How Modi sarkar can drown Bundelkhand's drought woes
- For the present, however, we must concentrate on the immediate issue and that is the abolition of Zamindari and Jagirdari systems and their like.
Jagirdari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jagirdari books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestribalism tribalism and evolution
twistor memory twistor
beard modern prohibition of beards
olive growth and propagation