- Jaimini Bhagwati: Jump-start investment
- It is that time of the year. Newspapers and television channels are in a competitive frenzy making pronouncements on the Union government's Budget, to be presented to Parliament on February 29.
- Rights panel serves notice to Mumbai police on Canadian bizman's plaint
- Jaimini Kumar Srivastava, deputy director (Media and Communication), NHRC, confirmed that the commission had issued a notice to the Mumbai police in the matter. When contacted, joint commissioner of police (Law and Order) Deven Bharti said: "We will ...
- NHRC issues notice to police over 'harassment' of Canadian national
- Jaimini Kumar Srivastava, deputy director (media and communication), NHRC, confirmed that the commission had issued a notice to the Mumbai Police. According to official sources, the complainant, Alnoor Jamal, had approached the NHRC in February with ...
- Jaimini Bhagwati: Wilful fraudsters and errant banks
- On 16 December 2015, a two-member Bench of the Supreme Court, in a 71-page judgment, dismissed Reserve Bank of India (RBI)'s submission as a petitioner in eight cases and ruled that information sought by respondents has to be provided.
Jaimini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jaimini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
culture of the ottoman empire sports
ostwald process history
centaur centaurs in modern fiction
christian terrorism history