A selection of articles related to jain belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Jain Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jain Belief.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Jain Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jain Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Siddharth Kumar Tewary: Divyanka Tripathi and Sriti Jha are really good actors!
- Coming from a non-industry back, he made it big only on the sheer dent of self-belief. In a candid interview, he shares his journey with us. ....
- Oprah Explores Belief in New Series, Touches on Hinduism, Jainism
- The series will also bring to light the story of Anju, a young woman in central India who has committed to forgo all of life's conveniences and permanently sever ties with her family in order to be initiated as a Jain nun.
- Ethnic products e-commerce startup Mirraw is a model of fiscal prudence
- Jain and Nair, who studied engineering at VJTI, Mumbai, were working in the US—Jain with VMware and Anup with Microsoft— when the two started planning on starting their own venture. The trigger that led them to zero in on an ethnic .....
- Here are 8 reasons for that poor appraisal
- What you say comes true: Behaviour Confirmation Effect or self-defeating prophecies occur when a strongly held positive or negative belief influences people enough to change expectations and thus their behaviour and reactions.
- Vontobel Asset Management appoints Matthew Benkendorf as CIO of its Quality
- NEW YORK and ZURICH, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Vontobel Asset Management, the global investment management firm, announces today that it appoints Matthew Benkendorf, the long- standing deputy to Rajiv Jain, as his successor and as Chief ...
Jain Belief Topics
federal reserve criticisms of the fed
sling weapon staff sling
list of famous atlantans
albert belle college