A selection of articles related to jain belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Jain Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jain Belief.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Jain Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jain Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jain Center of Northern California - Jainbelief.com
- Page 1. Jain Center of Northern California. 722 South Main Street, Milpitas, CA 95035.
- Jain Anushthano – V19 - Jainbelief.com
- Jain Anushthano – V19. Table of Contents.
- Some Historical Aspects of Jainism
- Some Historical Aspects of Jainism. Jain Study Circular. January-March 2010.
- According to the Jain belief the universe and its constituents are eternal. They are Jains believe in a cyclic view of history with no beginning or end.
Suggested News Resources
- Religion and survival
- nevertheless, the believer feels as totally compelling and convincing Nirvana, rebirth, Sansare appear to be ancient beliefs in Hindu, Tao, Jain belief systems etc, that has crept into Buddhism and do not have a shred of evidence supporting them.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jainism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jains do not believe in the concept of a Godhead responsible for the manifestation of the creation and maintenance of Creation.
- www.jainbelief.com - Jain Philosophy & Resources in English and
- JainBelief.com Jain Philosophy & Resources in English and Gujarati Jainism relies a great deal on one's own efforts and initiatives, and laws of nature.
- Jain Beliefs - ReligionFacts
- Mar 17, 2004 Guide to the beliefs of Jainism, including karma, jivas (living beings), and the afterlife.
- An Introduction to Jainism: History, Religion, Gods, Scriptures and
- However, it should be noted that many of Jains are misreported as Hindus due to similarities in their core beliefs.
- Jainism Origins, Jainism History, Jainism Beliefs
- Jainism dates to the 6th century BCE in India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.