A selection of articles related to jain philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Jain Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jain Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Jain Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jain Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 3-day meet at IIT-B to discuss Jain philosophy, science
- Mumbai: A three-day international conference will be held at a premier technology institute on the co-relation between Jain philosophy and science. The conference at the IIT-Bombay Powai campus from Friday will not be on the latest developments in the ...
- JNU prof for unity of dalit, Left movements
- Tracing the history of 'non-believers', Malakar said in ancient history the lead against casteism was taken by the Charvaka, Jain and Buddha schools of philosophy.
- Celebrating Spartans: Fingerprints as the key to a healthy life
- With funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Dr. Jain has teamed up with VaxTrac, a nonprofit organization looking to improve vaccinating the youth in developing countries. A philosophy they are hoping will grow and will help save lives ...
- Incarnations: India in 50 Lives by Sunil Khilnani, review: 'superb'
- There was the Buddha, of course, but also the Jain monk Mahavira who lived in the 5th century BC. Born into a Brahmin family, Mahavira rejected his ... Strict vegetarianism was key to Mahavira's philosophy.
- Anticipation Building Up to Asia Week New York Auction Sales
- According to Sandhya Jain Patel, Christie's VP/head of department, Indian, Himalayan, and Southeast Asian art, AWNY attracts a truly international audience in terms of both consignment as well as buyers, both in March and Septmenber.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.