A selection of articles related to jaina cross.
Original articles from our library related to the Jaina Cross. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jaina Cross.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Jaina Cross is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jaina Cross books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Seal of The Theosophical Society
- cus and the Jaina cross. In Buddhism, it ex- presses the “wheel of the Law.
- Type 2 Cross-site Scripting: An Attack Demonstration
- Dec 3, 2007 Type 2 Cross-site Scripting: An Attack Demonstration http://www.cse.wustl.
- Dynamic Object Viewers for Data Structures
- James H. Cross II, T. Dean Hendrix, Jhilmil Jain, and Larry A.
Suggested Web Resources
- Meanings of the Swastika Symbol
- In popular notions, it is the Jaina cross, or the "four-footed" cross (croix cramponnee).
- A History of the Swastika
- (see below); Hakenkreuz: German "hooked cross"; Jaina Cross: a swasticka-like symbol of the Jains of India.
- Jaina Cross | RM.com ®
- Jaina Cross articles, reference materials. Need more on Jaina Cross? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Jaina Cross roots.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jaina Cross Topics
Related searcheschinese beliefs
norwich city fc norwich city songs
kabbalah centre free will