A selection of articles related to jainism beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Jainism Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jainism Beliefs.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Jainism Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jainism Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Jainism
- Who is a Jain? Most people have not heard of Jainism and those who practice this religion—or what their beliefs are. There are many myths and doubts associated with it, such as do the practitioners wear masks?
- The Unique Sacrifices of the Jain Diet
- However, Jains have found many ways around things in order to still get a delicious, healthy diet that conforms to their beliefs.
- How Secular Are Secular Ethics?
- Erdozain makes the textbook observations that Voltaire cited Christian ethics in his fight against church brutality and that when people are tortured for their religious beliefs, it is an obvious contradiction of stated Christian ideals.
Jainism Beliefs Topics
Related searchestheosophy music
hindu sacred elements
kare kano reiji arima
maynard james keenan bill hicks
graph theory covering problems
pikachu in the card game