A selection of articles related to jainism practice.
Original articles from our library related to the Jainism Practice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jainism Practice.
- What is Necromantic Practice?
- First off, Necromantic Practice is NOT a Religion. You can be a Christian, Jew, Pagan, etc.and still practice Necromantics. (I prefer to use this term instead of the ever-tarnished "Necromancy") Death touches ALL Religions, therefore is not a...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Staying in the Energy of Love ~ Conscious Relationships
- At the beginning of a relationship, it is easy to love. You don't have to do much to receive love. Both of you give and receive, like in a wonderful dance. We believe that love should remain like that forever. In reality, love is a continuous state of being....
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Jainism Practice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jainism Practice books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Singing the Glory of Asceticism: Devotion of Asceticism in Jainism
- practices as they are mutually reinforcing practices in Jainism.
- Jainism Its Message and Practice
- Jainism. Its Message and Practice.
- Genuine Practice Of The Jain Religion1
- Genuine Practice Of The Jain Religion. Jain Study Circular. January-March 2010.
- How Jainism Relates To Modern Science1 (Rationalism In Practice
- How Jainism Relates To Modern Science1.
- Jains & Climate Change
- Jains practice the principle of compassion for all living beings (Jiva‐daya) at every step in daily life.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jain religion is unique in that, during its existence of over 5000 years, it has never compromised on the concept of nonviolence either in principle or practice.
- Jainism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jains believe that to attain enlightenment and ultimately liberation, one must practice the following ethical principles (major vows) in thought, speech and action.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jainism Practice Topics
Related searchesculture of south africa black people
princess alexandra of kent
dream interpretation vines
cnidocyte types of nematocysts
aint i a woman black women and feminism
coming of age buddhism