A selection of articles related to jainism teachings.
Original articles from our library related to the Jainism Teachings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jainism Teachings.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
Jainism Teachings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jainism Teachings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An Eminent Scholar
- We must recall them and recall their teachings, he reiterates. His philosophy of life is, 'as one lives in the present, he realizes that the roots of the present lie in the past and fruits ...
- University of California Irvine stupidly spurns $3 million gift from Dharma
- It's not enough to set up divinity schools at Harvard and Yale espousing Christian faith and teachings. To exclude and minimize in the process the teachings of Hinduism, Sikhism, and Jainism on the basis of allegations by moderates and liberals who are ...
- School of Humanities Rejects $3 Million Donation, Forms Committee to Vet
- Citing “language that is not consistent with University policies related to religious and academic freedom,” UCI's Humanities Executive Council (HEC) unanimously rejected a $3 million donation from a controversial private donor on Feb. 18, and have ...
- Puja and Piety: Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist Art from the Indian Subcontinent
- Jainism is the older of the two religions, its followers focusing on the teachings of a series of 24 enlightened and liberated teachers called Jina (victor), the last of whom, Mahavira (6th–5th century BCE), is regarded as the founder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jainism Teachings Topics
Related searchesminyan origin
one-time pad example
basic programming language examples
merge algorithm common lisp
saint mungo patron saint