Jaipur Princely Jaipur
- Why Tourists Love This Toxic Waste Dump in India
- But this hasn't stopped Bollywood filmmakers, pop video producers and even newly married couples from rushing to the town of Kishangarh, Asia's biggest marble trading center. Kishangarh is about 60 miles outside Jaipur, where the local marble producers ...
- Queen from Northeast on a watch displayed in Swiss museum
- Not an easy task considering there were over 500 Princely States in British-ruled India. To add to the difficulty, there were several glamorous princesses and queens from the ... finest jewellery and attending the most talked-about parties.
- High on art
- Jaipur station is being painted with Jogi art that hinges around dots and lines and Jodhpur station is being done up with Phad paintings done on cloth that depict stories of local deities and gods.
- How Meos Shape Their Identity
- The Meos, a Muslim-Rajput tribe staying around Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, have a rich oral tradition and have several popular tales sung to this day. This article ....
- Arun Shourie slams PM Modi, says leader should be psychologically secure, just
- Speaking at an event organised by Rajasthan Patrika in Jaipur, Shourie said that while it had become fashionable to denounce Nehru, he was a 'psychologically secure' leader who worked with strong personalities in the cabinet. ...
Jaipur Princely Jaipur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jaipur Princely Jaipur books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.