- 'The Good Lie's' Sudanese survivor actors revisit searing war horrors
- When Jal's character worries that a farm he visits owned by the boss of Witherspoon's character (Corey Stoll) might be attacked by a lion, the moment elicits a poignant laugh.
- Star of 'The Good Lie' Has a Holiday Message of Hope (and a Hot New Song with
- Jal's character, Paul, struggles to find his place in America after leaving a refugee camp in Africa, but realizes he has the strength to endure anything.
- Actors Emmanuel Jal and Ger Duany tell the truth about "The Good Lie"
- Jal's character Paul has a harder time adjusting. Not least because he remains angry at Mamere (Arnold Oceng in an anchoring role), who became their group's leader during the perilous journey to the vast camp. The Lost Boys community is a tight-knit one.
- A heartwarming soul is the truth behind 'The Good Lie'
- Duany, an international model who made his acting debut in "I Heart Huckabees," gives the film its conscience. His Jeremiah is unashamed in his faith. Jal's character provides Mamere's main opposition.
- 'Lost Boy' finds home in Toronto
- Jal's character Paul adjusts well to his job of piecing together manufactured parts, but also clearly suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and eventually gets involved with drugs and violence.
Jalchar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jalchar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesel elion
absolute idealism criticism
e-102 gamma personality
list of patriotic songs philippines
dream dictionary raccoon