Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
A selection of articles related to jallianwala bagh massacre.
Original articles from our library related to the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jallianwala Bagh Massacre.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Jallianwala Bagh Massacre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jallianwala Bagh Massacre books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Descendants of Jallianwala Bagh martyrs meet DC
- Association general secretary Vimal Kapoor said, “Ninety-six years have passed since the massacre, but the government has done nothing for the families of martyrs of Jallianwala Bagh.
- Civil Hospital asked to pay Rs40-lakh power bill
- The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has served a notice to the Jallianwala Bagh Martyrs Memorial Civil Hospital for the recovery of approximately Rs 40 lakh, pending against it as electricity charges.
- Liam Fox, here is the UK history our readers want to remind you of
- With an official fatality count of 379, and unofficially of over 1,000, the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 involved British Indian army troops firing on an unarmed crowd in an enclosed space for 10 minutes.
- Memories of Jat heartland
- THE carnage at Rohtak and surrounding areas brought back the memories of my posting in that region. I have been SP, Sonepat/ Rohtak, and DIG, Rohtak. Every place has a vibration that is unmistakable.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jallianwala Bagh Massacre Topics
Related searchesmission impossible quote
mikulov jewish mikulov
auburn university greek life
john adams states admitted to the union