Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
A selection of articles related to jallianwala bagh massacre.
Original articles from our library related to the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jallianwala Bagh Massacre.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Jallianwala Bagh Massacre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jallianwala Bagh Massacre books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Remembering Jallianwala Bagh Massacre :
- Remembering Jallianwala Bagh Massacre : Message delivered remains unfulfilled. Prabha Shankar Mishra.
- NATIONALISM IN INDIA
- Jallianwala Bagh Massacre took place. March, 1919 Khilafat Committee founded in Bombay. Sep, 1920.
- Svayam to make Jallianwala Bagh accessible to all
- Jallianwala Bagh accessible to all on the occasion of 'World Heritage Day' and to commemorate the 89th year of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre.
- Published on State Portal (http://orissa.gov.in) Gandhi Jayanti is
- "weapons" in the struggle against British. In. Punjab, the Jallianwala Bagh massacre of civilians by British troops (also known as the.
Suggested News Resources
- India To Honour Man Who Bared Truth Of Jallianwala Massacre By The British
- NEW DELHI – Little is known of Pandit K.
- Namma Madurai - Massacre in a village
- Anyone familiar with the history of modern India is likely to be aware of April 13, 1919; of General Dyer and of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre.
- The Bose connection . . .
- Tamasha--- Jallianwala Bagh Massacre is even more so. Of his many quotations this is unique: 'If a man has to make a woman the centre of his love, why should he integrate animality into this sacred human emotion? Is love incomplete without it?
- Freedom struggle had critical inputs from Chennai
- The Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919 was politicised through drama then and it had electrifying response from the countrymen. Poet Bharati's famous poem on the trial of Va.Wu.
- Domiciles of patriotic pride
- By SiliconIndia, Friday, 12 August 2011, 04:41 Hrs The Jallianwala Bagh massacre, also known as the Amritsar massacre, took place in the Jallianwala Bagh public garden in the northern Indian city of Amritsar, and was ordered by General REH Dyer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amritsar Massacre - Jallian Wala Bagh
- Amritsar Massacre - Jallian Wala Bagh. that he came to know about the meeting at Jallianwala Bagh at 1240 hours that day, but took no steps to prevent it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.