A selection of articles related to jamaica.
Original articles from our library related to the Jamaica. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jamaica.
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Jamaica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jamaica books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rob Kardashian Looks Happier Than Ever in Jamaica With Blac Chyna: See the
- Jamaican him smile! When Rob Kardashian joined Blac Chyna for a romantic getaway to Montego Bay, Jamaica on Saturday, March 12, his girlfriend took to social media to share sweet snaps of the formerly reclusive reality star looking happier than ever.
- EPOC's Byles says Jamaica on right economic path
- KINGSTON, Jamaica - Co-chair of the Economic Programme Oversight Committee (EPOC), Richard Byles, says Jamaica can expect a period of greater prosperity, having surpassed the more austere aspects of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) ...
- Deportations to Jamaica, Honduras could end up hurting Canada: federal studies
- Deporting convicts to Jamaica and Honduras poses a boomerang-style threat because returnees may become involved in international crime that hurts Canada, federally commissioned research says. While removing people who have committed serious ...
- Challenging times for Jamaica's women leaders
- The women of Jamaica stood strong last week as our largest numbers to date were sworn in as members of the Cabinet and the two Houses of Parliament as there were several International Women's Day celebrations. The greeting exchanged by Leader of ...
- 25 ways a trip to Jamaica will make you a happier person
- KINGSTON, Jamaica – Buzzfeed, a global network site for news and entertainment, which has been steadily gaining popularity, has listed 25 ways a trip to Jamaica will make a person happier. Jamaica's beaches, mountains, food, music (Chronixx and others) ...