- DAD by Default! - American plays father to 21 Jamaican children
- When Paul Reed came to Jamaica in 1971, the plan was to teach here for three years before returning to the United States to find a more permanent teaching gig in the land of his birth.
- Glamaton pens Jamaican Slang
- The Jamaican dialect, with its colourful touches, has always been popular with foreigners. Remember president Barack Obama's visit to Kingston last year? That fascination prompted deejay Glamaton to write the song Jamaican Slang, which is also the name ...
- Jamaican Wins Commonwealth Youth Award
- Shamoy Hajare, from Jamaica, has won this year's Commonwealth Youth Award for the Caribbean/Canada region. The presentation was made recently at Marlborough House, in London. Shamoy is the founder and President of Jamaica School for Social ...
- Caring father who changed Jamaican children's lives for the better celebrates
- A HIXON father who improved the lives of disadvantaged Jamaican children has celebrated his centenary closer to home. Ray Trueman turned 100 on Thursday, March 10 and on Friday, March 11 he marked his milestone with fellow villagers at Hixon's ...
- Canada's York University Adds Jamaican Creole Course, Only School Outside the
- York University in Canada While even some Jamaicans frown at it, there are individuals across the world who embrace the Jamaican Creole. York University in Canada is one institution that gives students the opportunity to learn the basic skills and ...
Jamaican is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jamaican books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescarbon fiber textile
henry dunant early life and education
scarborough ontario demographics