Jamal Al Gashey
- Atacuri ce au zguduit lumea sportivă
- Ceilalţi erau: Yusuf Nazzal (Tony), adjutantul lui Issa, Afif Ahmed Hamid (Paolo) , Khalid Jawad (Salah), Ahmed Chic Thaa (Abu Halla), Mohammed Safady (Badran), Adnan Al-Gashey (Denawi), şi Jamal Al-Gashey (Samir). Terorişti au cerut în schimbul ...
- Palestinian terrorists tortured Israeli hostages before 1972 Munich Olympic
- The three survivors - Jamal Al-Gashey, Adnan Al-Gashey, and Mohammed Safady - went into hiding for years. It is unclear what became of them. Adnan Al-Gashey and Safady died, but it is not clear whether they were assassinated by Israel or died of other ...
- Center Field: Palestinian terrorism plus Western appeasement equals today's
- In 1999, one terrorist, Jamal al-Gashey, boasted: “I am proud of what I did at Munich because it helped the Palestinian cause enormously.
- The Munich massacre: A survivor's story
- Jamal al Gashey's family had fled the Galilee region in 1948 when Israel was created, an event the Palestinians call "al Nakba" -- the Catastrophe.
- September 5, 1972: Timeline of the Munich 11 Massacre
- 2: Eight members of Black September arrive sporadically in Munich from Libya. Sept. 3: Terrorist Jamal Al-Gashey attends two volleyball matches with one of his fellow Black September members.
Jamal Al Gashey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jamal Al Gashey books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jamal Al Gashey Topics
Related searchesclapham junction history
moomin on moomin characters
sir military use
dream interpretation floating
pulp fiction pumpkin amp honey bunny