- Celebrating NIGHT OF SHIVA
- Once upon a time King Chitrabhanu of the Ikshvaku dynasty, who ruled over the whole of Jambudvipa , was observing a fast with his wife, it being the day of Maha Shivaratri. The sage Ashtavakra came on a visit to the court of the king.
- Imagining the world
- Somewhere therein Jambudvipa, the 'island' on which India is located in every priest's view, including all those who perform rituals today — also figured.
- The summer-friendly goodness of jamun
- Let us ensure the availability of this amazing endemic tree to future generations by planting some Jambu trees in the monsoon and truly earn our mythical pseudonym Jambudvipa, the Land of the Jambu tree, a symbol of the terrestrial world as per Hindu, ...
- What we read in 2015
- The chapter that describes the meaning of India as 'Jambudvipa' is a must-read for all the self-professed 'Left-Liberals' of the country.
- Just Right for Kids
- Considering the fact that the Union culture minister might soon recommend the inclusion of Gita, Mahabharata and the Ramayana in school curriculum to counter “cultural pollution”, it might be a good idea to become familiar with these texts.
Jambu Dvipa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jambu Dvipa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jambu Dvipa Topics
Related searchesdarkover chieri
stuyvesant high school
nazi mysticism hitlers wwi experience
bell 206 performance
anvil musical instruments