- Celebrating NIGHT OF SHIVA
- Once upon a time King Chitrabhanu of the Ikshvaku dynasty, who ruled over the whole of Jambudvipa , was observing a fast with his wife, it being the day of Maha Shivaratri. The sage Ashtavakra came on a visit to the court of the king.
- Imagining the world
- Somewhere therein Jambudvipa, the 'island' on which India is located in every priest's view, including all those who perform rituals today — also figured.
- The summer-friendly goodness of jamun
- Let us ensure the availability of this amazing endemic tree to future generations by planting some Jambu trees in the monsoon and truly earn our mythical pseudonym Jambudvipa, the Land of the Jambu tree, a symbol of the terrestrial world as per Hindu, ...
- What we read in 2015
- The chapter that describes the meaning of India as 'Jambudvipa' is a must-read for all the self-professed 'Left-Liberals' of the country.
- Just Right for Kids
- Considering the fact that the Union culture minister might soon recommend the inclusion of Gita, Mahabharata and the Ramayana in school curriculum to counter “cultural pollution”, it might be a good idea to become familiar with these texts.
Jambu Dvipa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jambu Dvipa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Jambu Dvipa Topics
Related searcheslois lane golden age
the smurfs schtroumpfsmurf origins
dave grohl scream
dream dictionary wine-glass
the emperors club
culture of fiji costume
foie gras consumption