- Jamie Dimon, the stock picker?
- It was one month ago—Feb 11—that the market bottomed. One factor was likely JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon's announcement that day that he had purchased $26.5 million of JPM stock.
- Cramer: Did Jamie Dimon call the market bottom?
- After bottoming on Feb. 11, stocks have had an enormous run in the past few weeks. What was so special about that day?
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon explains what he looks for in an ideal job candidate
- JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon wants to know as much as possible about a job candidate's character before hiring them. "I always tell people, 'There's a book on everyone,'" Dimon told John Micklethwait for a new Bloomberg Markets interview.
- CNBC Transcript: JPMorgan Chase Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon Speaks with CNBC
- Following is the unofficial transcript of a CNBC interview with JPMorgan Chase Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon on CNBC's "Squawk Box" (M-F, 6AM-9AM ET) today, Thursday, March 3rd. Following are links to the interview on ...
- Jamie Dimon Has $400 Million Worth of Skin in the Game
- Jamie Dimon doesn't only lead JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM), much of his personal wealth is hitched to it as well. The 59-year-old chairman and chief executive officer owns approximately 6.7 million shares of common stock in the nation's biggest bank by ...
Jamie Dimon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jamie Dimon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jamie Dimon Topics
Related searchescosmetologist hair stylist
b-32 dominator specifications b-32
mohammad hossein shahriar