- I interviewed Ratan Tata on entrepreneurship. Here's what I took away.
- I vividly remember the first time I met Ratan Tata (well, who wouldn't). My schedule was such that I had to drive into Mumbai straight from a board meeting in Pune. I had arrived 2 hours early for the meeting.
- Jamsetji Tata: Tata Steel observes 177th birth anniversary of its founder in
- Jamshedpur, Mar 3: Steel major Tata Steel today observed the 177th birth anniversary of its founder Jamsetji N Tata in the steel city of Jamshedpur here today. Chairman Cyrus Mistry and Managing Director (India and South East Asia) T V Narendran, among ...
- Ratan Tata speaks out against incumbent airlines opposing abolition of 5/20 rule
- MUMBAI | NEW DELHI: Ratan Tata, chairman emeritus of Tata Sons, came out publicly against Indian airlines lobbying to keep a rule that bars new carriers from starting international flights unless they have been flying for five years and have 20 planes.
- Bombay House first heritage building to get platinum green tag
- Bombay House became the headquarters of the Tata group in the 1960s. The busts of the founder Jamsetji Tata and former Tata Sons chairman JRD Tata and the crest of the Tata group, designed by the founder himself, adorn the foyer of the building.
- Ratan Tata is in a hurry, working at a pace that says retirement is for wimps
- It is a curious but logical second innings. Ratan Tata's second coming as a venture capitalist after retiring from the high table at India Inc has been an unusually public transition for the industrialist. The pace of his investments has also been hectic.
Jamshedji Tata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jamshedji Tata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.