- Nov 14, 2008 Given below is the Dana Sasana Patram of Janamejaya. ..
- Janamejaya and PuSyamitra
- Janamejaya and PuSyamitra. Ryutaro Tsuchida. In mahabhArata I, 2, 69, 233 are given the titles of two Supplements (Khilas) to the great epic.
- Mahabharata: supplementary passages to Adiparvan The
- Why indeed did King Janamejaya, at the end of the snake sacrifice, ask.
- Balabhavan Class
- Emperor Janamejaya, Parikshita's son ascended to told Janamejaya that to avenge himself on all. Nagas Janamejaya desists from completing the sacrifice .
- Janamejaya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Janamejaya (Sanskrit: जनमेजय) was a Kuru king. He was the son of Parikshit and Madravati.
- Janamejaya's Sarpa Yaga (Snake Sacrifice) - Stories from
- King Janamejaya the son of King Parikshit was the king of the Kurus, ruling from Hastinapura.
- Janamejaya's Dana Sasana Patram « Ancient Indians – Satya
- Nov 14, 2008 Given below is the Dana Sasana Patram of Janamejaya.
- Janamejaya More - AncientVoice
Janamejaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Janamejaya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesminnesota major industriesproducts
silkworm medical uses