- The hero in singlet, shorts and jandals
- Not all heroes wear capes – sometimes they wear a blue singlet, black hat, black shorts and jandals. This is how Auckland woman Suzy Fewtrell describes the stranger who help rescued her husband Paul after he was left paralysed when a freak wave ...
- Hungover Australian man posts jandals he stumbled home in on Facebook, finds owner
- Jason, a Western Australia man, attended a music gig by New Zealand band Fat Freddy's Drop on Sunday and woke the next day to realise he had walked home from his big night out wearing an odd pair of right-footed jandals – one ladies' jandal and one ...
- Jenny-May's jandals make sneaky appearance on final bulletin before maternity
- One News sports presenter Jenny-May Clarkson fronted her final bulletin of ONE News at Six yesterday before heading off on maternity leave. Jenny-May Clarkson reads last bulletin before maternity leave in jandals. 00:24 ...
- Pregnant TVNZ reporter Jenny-May Coffin bows out - in jandals
- Angry letter writers rejoice - One News presenter Jenny-May Coffin is finally too pregnant to be on TV. But she went out in style, cowing not to viewer pressure, but to her own exacting standards.
- Borrowed, gone, but not forgotten
- Another thing he borrowed was my jandals from the back door of my house. He would visit and then somehow slip on my jandals on the way out when he was off home. It's funny but this occurred when my jandals were new, perhaps no more than a week or ...
Jandals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jandals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.