A selection of articles related to jane eyre.
Original articles from our library related to the Jane Eyre. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jane Eyre.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Jane Eyre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jane Eyre books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Happy 200th birthday Charlotte Brontë: illustrating Jane Eyre – in pictures
- Happy 200th birthday Charlotte Brontë: illustrating Jane Eyre – in pictures.
- Literary mashups: When 'Dexter' meets 'Jane Eyre'
- What happens when a 21st-century literary sensibility crashes up against a 19th-century classic? In the case of Lyndsay Faye and her new satirical novel, Jane Steele (Putnam, on sale March 22), an entertaining riff on Jane Eyre, sheer mayhem meets ...
- Lena Dunham, Cinderella, and Jane Eyre
- I'm thinking all this because of this clever article over at the Atlantic about the modern narrative voice of the self emerging out of Jane Eyre. We have the selfie, now, but first we had to have the self.
- Texts from Jane Eyre author Mallory Ortberg in NZ for Writers Week
- STANDFIRST: Hannah McKee meets the writer who gave characters like Harry Potter, Elizabeth Bennet and Odysseus a cell phone. From Jane Eyre to Harry Potter, Mallory Ortberg has a deep love and affection for classic literary characters.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe red green show hap shaughnessy
national cycle network
dream analysis claustrophobia
mary o boyle
set theory music normal form