A selection of articles related to jane russell.
Original articles from our library related to the Jane Russell. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jane Russell.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Jane Russell is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jane Russell books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jane Russell Tribute - Films42
- Jun 28, 2011 Jane Russell with a copy of her memoir (1995) Jane Russell began making waves in the film industry the moment she entered it.
- Jane Russell - Tooks Chambers
- Jane. Russell. Called 2004.
- Company Timeline - Russell Investments
- 1988 Russell dedicates its new world headquarters – custom-designed by. George and Jane Russell – in Tacoma, Washington.
- Jane Russell
- Written & Performed by Jane Russell. The Dorie Theatre, The Hollywood Complex. Santa Monica Blvd, Hollywood.
Suggested News Resources
- Findlay Ewing Russell
- Born in San Francisco in 1919 to devoted parents, William and Mary Jane Russell, Findlay spent a lifetime fulfilling his passions. Although his health suffered in his later years, he still felt he wasn't yet ready to leave this earth.
- TD CanadaTrust coming to Main
- TD CanadaTrust executive staff members Jane Russell and Dale Safinuk were in town last week to check in on the progress of the bank's new branch currently under construction on Main Street.
- TV Review: Big Sexy
- Even as late as the middle of the last century, softig women like Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell had the figures that women coveted, the bodies that made male mouths water. That all changed as the century progressed.
- Hollywood magic-maker teamed with his father in early epics
- Howard Hughes asked for him when filming The Outlaw(1943), with Jane Russell, and he worked with Andre de Toth on Dark Waters (1944), and with Orson Welles on his World War II chiller, The Stranger (1946).
- Mary-Jane celebrates her 101st birthday with family
- Mary-Jane Russell, who now lives at the Bedwellty Residential Home in Tredegar, celebrated her 101st birthday on August 5 with friends and family.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jane Russell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jane Russell (June 21, 1921 – February 28, 2011) was an American film actress and was one of Hollywood's leading sex symbols in the 1940s and 1950s.
- Jane Russell - IMDb
- Jane Russell, Actress: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Ernestine Jane Geraldine Russell was born on June 21, 1921 in Bemidji, Minnesota.
- 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' Star Jane Russell Dies - The Hollywood
- Feb 28, 2011 The actress, whose career was launched by Howard Hughes and his film "The Outlaw," was 89.
Jane Russell Topics
fish sauce types
drag queen terminology
picric acid uses