A selection of articles related to janis gaye.
Original articles from our library related to the Janis Gaye. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Janis Gaye.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Janis Gaye is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Janis Gaye books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Meet The Staff - Wendy Wright
- Here's another example of great passion for public radio and performance leading to a long term love affair with WEMU. Wendy Wright hosts "From Memphis To Motown" every Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
- City officials offer $5000 incentive loan to Texas State faculty
- “We do not administer (funds), we provide records of the faculty members,” said Gaye Korenek, director of faculty records. “Faculty members work through the city. They bring us the form and we confirm whether they are tenure or ...
- Costello, Petty, Gaye headed for Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Elvis Costello, Tom Petty, Marvin Gaye, Chip Taylor and Chic co-founders Nile Rodgers & Bernard Edwards are the Songwriters Hall of Fame 2016 inductees. They will be honored June 9 at a ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
- Jan Gaye, wife of the late, Marvin Gaye talks about her new book, "After the
- Jan Gaye, wife of the late soul singer Marvin Gaye, joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to talk about her new book, After the Dance: My Life with Marvin Gaye.
- Jan Gaye Explains Why Her Family 'Had To' Sue Over 'Blurred Lines'
- The lawsuit over "Blurred Lines," which pitted Marvin Gaye's family against the song's hitmakers, was highly publicized, but according to Marvin's ex-wife Jan Gaye, few people truly understand the real reason her family went to trial.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.