January 2005 In Sports 3 January 2005
A selection of articles related to january 2005 in sports 3 january 2005.
Original articles from our library related to the January 2005 In Sports 3 January 2005. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on January 2005 In Sports 3 January 2005.
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Astrological Emphasis: Capricorn, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Capricorn: 22 December, 2000 - 20 January, 2001. This article applies to Capricorns during 2001. General Those born under this sign, ruled by Saturn, have a strong practical sense. They have a strong constitution, a prominent...
Astrology >> Capricorn
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
January 2005 In Sports 3 January 2005 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, January 2005 In Sports 3 January 2005 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UM's Red Berenson faces critical series, decision on future
- They swept Penn State in late January, 7-4 and 6-3. “There's obviously a lot at stake,” said Berenson, ... Manuel, who has three degrees from Michigan, held several jobs in the UM athletic department from 1996-2005.
- Michigan State Travels To Big Ten Tournament
- The Spartans won the tournament in 1999, 2000, 2012 and 2014, and lost in the quarterfinals in 1998, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007 and 2010. MSU lost in ... No.
- Lance Armstrong Fast Facts
- December 14, 2005 - Armstrong is indicted in an Italian court and is ordered to stand trial for defaming cyclist Filippo Simeoni. ...
- Men's Hoops Travels to Indianapolis for B1G Tournament
- Nebraska on Jan. 5. He also was credited with his 500th career assist in Iowa's win over Minnesota on Feb.
- Performance Enhancing Drugs in Sports Fast Facts
- The use of performance-enhancing drugs by professional athletes, or "doping," has been acknowledged as a problem since at least the 1960s. The issue has gained prominence in the last 10 years as a result of the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.