- A contest with a greater purpose
- Kira Brazinski holds the Dandayamana Janushirasana, or standing head-to-knee pose, Saturday during the USA Yoga Regional Asana Championship. Buy this photo. 3 Creek - In Story Quarter - 50k.
- The ancient art of yoga delivers benefits both physical and mental
- Have you ever wanted the workout results of a pro athlete, without nearly as much effort or risk of injury? There is an exercise that can give anyone the strength of a bodybuilder, without having to deal with clunky weights.
- 3 PMS-Fighting Workouts You'll Actually Want to Do
- A few poses you can gently try at home: bound malasana (a bound wide squat), janushirasana (head-to-knee stretching pose), and a supine twist, which can relieve cramping, Mazzanti says. One quick caveat: "Inversions are never recommended if you are on ...
- Yoga Is An Exemplary Way Of Life For Ourselves And Our Planet
- Resting your forehead on your shin in janushirasana for the first time is an experience of great relief and release.
Janushirasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Janushirasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.