- Rocket tests have Japanese media wondering: How do you solve a problem like
- North Korea — what to make of it? Nobody knows. In an age of secrecy stripped bare, it has succeeded in being unfathomable.
- Japanese actor Watanabe returns to Broadway after cancer surgery
- TOKYO: Japanese Hollywood star Ken Watanabe left Tokyo on Saturday (Mar 5) following successful treatment for cancer to return to New York where he is starring in the Broadway musical "The King And I". Watanabe, star of "Last Samurai" - for which he ...
- JICA, IIFCL ink pact to finance PPP infrastructure projects worth Rs 2866 crore
- JICA has accumulated ODA loan commitment of Japanes Yen 4 trillion in total, which is equivalent to about Rs 2.
- Cosmetics and personal care players honoured again for ethical practices
- The Japanes company says it takes its commitment seriously and that the recognition by the Ethical Institute only reaffirms this.
- JICA, IIFCL ink pact to finance PPP infra projs
- "JICA today signed an agreement with India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) to provide 50 billion Japanese yen Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan as the principal for the implementation of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) ...
Japanes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Japanes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.