Japanese American Farming
A selection of articles related to japanese american farming.
Original articles from our library related to the Japanese American Farming. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Japanese American Farming.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Japanese American Farming is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Japanese American Farming books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- J apanese-American Cultural Resources in Western Wa s h i n g t o n
- w e re home to Japanese-American agricultural communities prior to.
- CHAPTER 2 BACKGROUND TO JAPANESE AMERICAN
- Many of the Issei progressed over time from being railroad, mine, and logging labor to farming leased or owned land.
- HISTORIC BUILDING SURVEY
- JAPANESE AMERICAN COUNCIL. 1. Wintersburg Japanese American community in that area.
Suggested News Resources
- Globe's 2012-'13 season features two new musicals and focus on women
- This world premiere musical by Jay Kuo and Lorenzo Thione is the story of a Japanese-American farming family forced into an internment camp during World War II.
Suggested Web Resources
- Historical Overview: Japanese Americans
- Soon Japanese immigrants spread throughout the Northwest to provide farm labor, hoping to eventually own their own farms.
- Japanese American Archival Collection-Template
- Japanese American farming ingenuity and hard work allowed them to produce the maximum yield from their land.
- Japanese American Farm: America's Heartland Series - YouTube
- Jan 2, 2009 A journey that began half a world away is part of the rich history of Japanese American farm family growing sweet produce in Oregon.
- asianamericanartistry : Message: [COMMUNITY] Strawberry Farming
- asianamericanartistry: UNCOVER DISCOVER . Great Asian American Artistry.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.