Japanese Architecture Meiji Period
A selection of articles related to japanese architecture meiji period.
Original articles from our library related to the Japanese Architecture Meiji Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Japanese Architecture Meiji Period.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Japanese Architecture Meiji Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Japanese Architecture Meiji Period books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Don Choi
- 85 (April 2000): 40-41. “Meiji jidai ni okeru jûtaku kenchiku shisô (Domestic Architecture and Architectural Thought in the.
- The Imperial Museums of Meiji Japan: Architecture and the Art of the
- that have energized Japan's entire modern era. The Imperial Museums of Meiji Japan: Architecture and the Art of the Nation. By Alice Y.
- WESTERN TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND THE JAPANESE
- JAPANESE ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE. IN THE LATE NINETEENTH CENTURY. William H.
- Japan Fact Sheet
- that began to change in the Meiji period. [1868–1912]). Architecture in Japan has also been influenced by the climate.
- Japanese Buddhism and the Meiji Restoration
- The Meiji Restoration that engulfed Japan in 1868, although described ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Japanese Cultural Transition: Meiji Architecture and the Effect of
- future ofJapanese architecture entailed in the Meiji era: the combination.
- Housing.com | Japanese Meiji Period Architecture (1868-1912)
- Japanese Meiji Period Architecture (1868-1912).
- Meiji Era (1868-1912) < Japan in the Yahoo! Directory
- Museum Meiji-mura. Open-air museum preserving and exhibiting Japanese architecture of the Meiji period (1868-1912).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.