Japanese Name Nicknames
A selection of articles related to japanese name nicknames.
Original articles from our library related to the Japanese Name Nicknames. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Japanese Name Nicknames.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Japanese Name Nicknames is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Japanese Name Nicknames books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A name is a nombre
- Dear Pocha: See, most Mexicans usually suffer the other way: Gabachos Anglicize their muy mexicano names to English nicknames, in the way Manifest Destiny taught them. In fact, that ... And why is it I can like Mexico and Japan at the same time?
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition to add Netoge no Yome's Ako and Lucian
- The main character in the novels already has a Japanese name. His in-game name is ルシアン, which can be romanized however you please, but the fact he gave himself a familiar Western name is obvious enough. I assure you, we wouldn't be having this ...
- Ask a Mexican: Why Must Mexis Fill Every Single Bit of Negative Space?
- Dear Pocha: See, most Mexicans usually suffer the other way: Gabachos Anglicize their muy mexicano names into English nicknames, in the way Manifest Destiny taught them. In fact, that used to ... And why is it I can like Mexico and Japan at the same time?
- Written by Lakshiny
- Hard to believe, but that is what they desire. While UK citizens are changing their names at whim and for trivial reasons, closer to home we are also not short of Malaysians with strange-sounding names but the only difference is they didn't have a choice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.