A selection of articles related to japanese name.
Original articles from our library related to the Japanese Name. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Japanese Name.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Japanese Name is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Japanese Name books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Indexer vol 26 no 2 June 2008 - The Indexer - The International
- Jun 2, 2008 ... No 2 June 2008. The study of Japanese family and given names is an ...
- Differences in representations of Japanese name authority data
- This study aims to compare representations of Japanese personal and corporate name authority data in Japan, South Korea, China (including Hong Kong and ...
- Finding Ideographic Representations of Japanese Names Written in
- Finding Ideographic Representations of Japanese Names Written in Latin. Script via Language Identification and Corpus Validation. Yan Qu.
- English Readings of Chinese Characters in Japanese Names Lars
- Finding the correct reading of a Japanese name spelled with Chinese characters (Kanji) is a recurring problem for foreigners and Japanese na- tionals alike.
Suggested News Resources
- Etrian Odyssey V Japanese Name, Release Date Announced
- The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has revealed several details regarding the development of Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth. The game will launch in Japan on August 4th for 6,480 yen. As of right now, development on the ...
- DPJ, Ishin no To narrow names of new opposition party down to two
- After weeks of intense debate, the Democratic Party of Japan and Ishin no To (Japan Innovation Party) are finally on the verge of sorting out the first daunting challenge of their scheduled merger later this month: what to name their new party?
- Eugene to get second Japanese style late night dining-drinking place
- In picking a name for their new restaurant, Shin and his wife, Haenim “Sunny” Moon, said they chose oyazi, a Japanese word for a familiar older man akin to pops or uncle in English. Both UO graduates, they are glad Oyazi starts with the letter “O.
- The Pokémon Company announces Pokémon Co-Master for Japanese smartphones
- The Pokémon Company will publish Pokémon Co-Master, a figurine-powered board game for smartphones in Japan this Spring, the company announced Thursday. Made in collaboration with Japanese AI-maker Heroz, which specializes in digital versions of ...
- Recently Reviewed: Fusion Asian Grill, Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse, & Fruta Crush
- Don't let the name deter you: You don't have to be a fan of fusion cuisine to have an appreciation for what Fusion Asian in Provo has to offer. You just need to be ready to sink your teeth into some excellent Korean food.
Suggested Web Resources
- Behind the Name: Japanese Names
- Japanese names are used in Japan and in Japanese communities throughout the world. Note that depending on the Japanese characters used these names ...
- Japanese Names: Character Meanings, Background, Information
- Get inspired by the history and cultural heritage of one of the world's biggest powers! Choose from 1000's of Japanese names and discover their backgrounds ...
- 20000-NAMES.COM: Female Japanese Names, Page 1 of 2
- AMATERASU (天照): Japanese name composed of the elements ama "heaven, sky" and terasu "to shine," hence "shining over heaven." In mythology, this is the ...
- 20000-NAMES.COM: Male Japanese Names, Page 1 of 2--meaning
- List of male Japanese names. ... AKI (1-秋, 2-明, 3-晶): Japanese unisex name meaning: 1) "autumn" 2) "bright" 3) "sparkle.
- Japanese name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Japanese family names are extremely varied: according to estimates, there are ... The majority of Japanese people have one surname and one given name with ...