A selection of articles related to jastorf culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Jastorf Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jastorf Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Jastorf Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jastorf Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jessa Crispin on New Memoir 'The Dead Ladies Project'
- For a number of years, Jessa Crispin was a frequent book reviewer on "Chicago Tonight" as the author of the online magazine Bookslut. But then she moved to Europe where she continued her career as an international and itinerant literary critic.
- Rewards for Showing Up
- Talking to the Dead: Channeling William James in Berlin
- The Jastorf. The Semnonen. The nameless and the pre-literate.
- Guide to the European Iron Age
- The European Iron Age (~800-51 BC) (see also the African Iron Age) is what archaeologists have called that period of time in Europe when the development of complex urban societies was spurred by intensive manufacturing of bronze and iron, and extensive ...
- Une bière prétendument érotique sur les murs de Wien, cet été
- Comme Heineken, la brasserie Hirter mise sur le leurre d'appel sexuel d'une année sur l'autre pour promouvoir sa bière.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jastorf Culture Topics
Related searchesboston fern classification
atreyu quotes about their sound
dream symbol beehive
dune film departures from the novel
mrs nandini rajendran