A selection of articles related to jataka.
Original articles from our library related to the Jataka. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jataka.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Jataka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jataka books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jataka Tales Volume One - Prince Goodspeaker (Text only)
- Pansiya Panas Jataka.
- Jataka Tales of the Buddha
- Jataka Tales of the Buddha. Part IV retold by. Ken and Visakha Kawasaki.
- MORE JATAKA TALES
- The continued success of the “Jataka Tales,” as retold and published ten years that “Jataka Tales” and “More Jataka Tales” have been retold.
Suggested News Resources
- Barbers and hairstylists
- The Buddhist Jataka Tales, which are dated to Fourth Century BC, narrate a story of a barber's son who falls in love with a girl from the high Licchavi clan.
- Necrological literature: Thailand's 'funeral books'
- He requested that people begin to publish fables, Jataka [Buddhist] tales, and fiction," wrote Damrong Rajanubhab, who managed Siam's royal libraries at that time.
- Saga of the silk road
- Most important, he has a light and artful narrative style, whether he is talking of cave murals illustrating the Jataka tales, the sadism of a government-appointed Chinese guide, or the beard of a Muslim missionary exhumed after centuries.
- Mr. Bloomfield
- Reminds me of the Jataka Story when a squirrel strained to empty the mighty ocean with its little tail.
- Bramerc poručuje Beogradu: Na redu su jataci
- Jedini proces koji je do sada vođen protiv takozvanih jataka završen je skandaloznom oslobađućom presudom.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jataka tales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Jātakas (Sanskrit जातक refer to a voluminous body of literature native to India concerning the previous births (jāti) of the Buddha.
- The Jataka, Volume I Index
- The Jataka is a massive collection of Buddhist folklore about previous incarnations of the Buddha, both in human and animal form.
- Buddhist Tales - Jataka Stories - Volume 2
- Jataka stories of moral conduct and good behaviour.
- Jataka Tales
- Jan 30, 2002 Traditional birth and death dates of Gautama are 563-483 BC. The Jataka tales are dated between 300 BC and 400 AD.
- Jataka Tales of the Buddha: Part I
- Four Jataka Tales: "Crossing the Wilderness", "The Traders of Seriva", "The Goat that Laughed and Wept", and "The Straw Worth More Than Gold".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of songs about cocaine
exogenous growth model gdp equation
one piece minor characters aisa
buddhism sacred places