A selection of articles related to jatt caste.
Original articles from our library related to the Jatt Caste. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jatt Caste.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Jatt Caste is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jatt Caste books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jat quota stir turns into inter-caste violence: 4 non-Jats killed, shops burnt
- Jat quota stir turns into inter-caste violence: 4 non-Jats killed, shops burnt as per owner caste.
- Ten million without water in Delhi
- More than 10 million people in India's capital, Delhi, are without water after protesters sabotaged a key canal which supplies much of the city. The army took control of the Munak canal after Jat community protesters, angry at caste job quotas, seized it.
- Understanding the Caste Politics Behind the Jat Agitation
- The BJP's bold experiment of having a non Jat chief minister has gone horribly wrong by picking the relatively-inexperienced Khattar who failed to grasp the nuances of emerging caste tensions and quell it in the bud.
- India caste protests: Haryana police seek rape claim leads
- The chief of police in Haryana has appealed for any leads after reports that at least 10 women were raped during the recent caste protests in the northern Indian state.
- Jats vs Rest: How Inter-Caste Rivalry Stoked Haryana Violence
- In Jhajjar, the inter-caste rivalry took a fatal turn. On the morning of February 21, angered at the damage to their shops, members of non-Jat communities attacked a dharamshala (a rest house for pilgrims) named after the venerated Jat farmer leader, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jatt Caste Topics
Related searchesgurung origin
dream interpretation spiritually weak
pink panther characters
signature room stanza della segnatura
kidney transplantation history
list of stadiums lesotho