- Javanese definition, of or pertaining to the island of Java, its people, or their language. See more.
- INTRODUCTION TO JAVANESE GAMELAN Notes for Music 451
- There are two principal styles: Balinese and Javanese gamelan. But in Java, like are Sundanese (or West Javanese) and Central Javanese gamelan.
- Javanese - Unicode
- Javanese. Range: A980–A9DF. This file contains an excerpt from the character code tables and list of character names for.
- Javanese vs Malays
- Mar 14, 2005 ethnic groups: the Javanese in Indonesia and the Malay in Malaysia. Malaysia Nusantara.
- Japan's Javanese Connection
- decoration, are as similar to Javanese pots as they are dissimilar to (traditional Javanese blades) into a sin- gle family.
- Javanese, Sundanese, and Madurese
- Javanese. Javanese, Sundanese, and Madurese. 1.
- Indonesian police nab two men attempting to hijack train
- The senior police official said the incident occurred early yesterday on a train heading west to Jakarta from the Javanese city of Malang. There were only a few passengers on board at the time.
- Javanese Dancing in the Streets
- Jathilan is a traditional Javanese dance that features energetic movements and bende gong accompaniment. There are plenty of jathilan buskers in Yogyakarta, but Paniyem and Edi are probably the oldest.
- Affordable, Authentic Javanese Fare
- Living up to its name, Warung Solo offers an extensive array of economical traditional Javanese cuisine, plus a distinct atmosphere that resembles an old food stall somewhere in Central Java.
- Panji Sepuh: 'What are the sins of the flesh?'
- Although Yudi lived for a long time in Yogyakarta, the seat of another traditional kingdom near Surakarta, he is not Javanese. When invited to reinterpret the work, Yudi started to analyze the story from its surface.
- Javanese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Javanese may refer to: island of Java.
- Javanese alphabet, pronunciation and language (aksara jawa)
- Information about the Javanese alphabet and language, which is spoken mainly on the Indonesian island of Java.
- Ethnologue report for language code: jav
- Ethnologue and bibliography information on Javanese.
Javanese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Javanese books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswashington monument foundation
louise hay controversial ideas
safeway uk takeover bids