Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Congress files FIR against two for offensive comments against Jawaharlal Nehru
- The Congress has lodged an FIR against two persons who had allegedly made derogatory remarks against Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in the visitors' book at the Netaji Birthplace museum in Cuttack. Confirming that a named FIR had been lodged against two ...
- Kanhaiya Kumar returns to Jawaharlal Nehru University to give impassioned
- Kanhaiya Kumar returns to Jawaharlal Nehru University to give impassioned speech on 'freedom'. Thousands turn out to hear the student speak, who told the roaring crowd: 'It is not freedom from India, it is freedom in India we want'.
- Solidarity with students and teachers at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Staff at the Institute have expressed their solidarity with students and teachers at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), India, and are greatly concerned by the recent events that threaten free speech and debate. IDS Director Professor Melissa Leach said:.
- After being stung by Rahul: PM Narendra Modi invokes Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira
- NEW DELHI: In the wake of a searing indictment of his government's performance by Rahul Gandhi a day earlier, PM Modi turned his speech on the President's Address debate in the Lok Sabha into a lecture to the Congress vice-president on how he should ...
- India's Jawaharlal Nehru University Protests Spread To Other Colleges After
- India JNU protests arrest police Protests spread across colleges in India over the arrest of a students' union leader from the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) in New Delhi over sedition charges.
Jawahar Lal Nehru is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jawahar Lal Nehru books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.