Jayaprakash Narayan Sarvodaya
- Is Debate, Dissent and Demogogy demeaning Democracy
- Many of those in authority today are a product of the Jayaprakash Narayan-led “Sampooran Kranti” call by the Sarvodaya leader in the 1970s. They may be embarrassed by many of the slogans and positions they articulated then. The Congress response of ...
- In fact: Why Jayaprakash Narayan is more than his leadership during Emergency
- This March, the union Cabinet cleared a proposal to build a memorial for Jayaprakash Narayan at his birthplace, Sitabdiara in Bihar's Saran district. Two weeks ago, the government celebrated his 113th birth anniversary in New Delhi.
- Jayaprakash Narayan and Socialist India
- Jayaprakash Narayan (the venerable 'JP' of Indian politics) was born on October 11, 1902 and passed away on October 8, 1979. To make his 113th birth anniversary we are carrying the following article. by Vivek Kumar Srivastava.
- November 23, forty years ago: JP in Bombay
- Jayaprakash Narayan arrived in Bombay by air from Delhi on November 22. From the airport, he drove straight to a hospital. Among those who received him at the airport were the Sarvodaya leaders, Acharya Dada Dharmadhikari and Govindrao Deshpande.
- Congress at 131: A decaying zamindar family with servile courtiers out of
- "Please do not destroy the foundation that the Father of the Nation, and your noble father, had laid down", sarvodaya leader Jayaprakash Narayan, told her. "You inherited a great tradition, noble values and a working democracy. Do not leave behind a ...
Jayaprakash Narayan Sarvodaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jayaprakash Narayan Sarvodaya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Jayaprakash Narayan Sarvodaya Topics
Related searchesmumps prognosis
mardi gras sydney
digital image image calibration
arnold-chiari malformation history
suspect computer game feelies
crazyhouse strategy and tactics