- 2 Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Research Institute for
- All three of the as-prepared precursor spheres for the D-, 2M- and 3M-SnO2 spheres were composed of a tetragonal SnO2 phase (JCPDS no. 41–1445) (Supplementary Figure S3). The higher crystallinity of PS-mediated macroporous precursor spheres can ...
- Mechanism of mechanical quenching and mechanoluminescence in phosphorescent
- All of the patterns were identical to the Powder Diffraction File standard for the hexagonal phase of CaZnOS (JCPDS 01-072-3547), although a very small amount of ZnS impurity was observed for Cu concentrations of 0% and 0.05%. When the Cu ...
- Thermal decomposition synthesis of functionalized PdPt alloy nanodendrites
- Compared with standard diffraction data of single Pt (JCPDS-04-0802 Pt) and Pd (JCPDS-46-1043Pd), the representative diffraction peaks of PdPt@PtPd CSNDs are coincidently located between them (Figure 1a), demonstrating the formation of the ...
- Multifunctional upconversion–nanoparticles–trismethylpyridylporphyrin
- (d) X-ray diffraction pattern of as-prepared β-NaGdF4:Yb,Tm@NaGdF4 nanoparticles, consistent with the standard pattern of β-NaGdF4 (JCPDS 06-0342). (e) Optical photographs of UCNP–PEG–FA/PC70 in water, phosphate-buffered saline, fetal bovine ...
- Ultra-small, size-controlled Ni(OH) 2 nanoparticles: elucidating the
- All XRD diffraction peaks can be indexed as a hexagonal phase β-Ni(OH)2 (space group P-3m1(164), a=b=0.313 nm, c=0.463 nm, JCPDS 14-0117) without showing any impurity phase.
Jcpds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jcpds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesflush toilet washout wc pans
freedom fighter history
tetrapod devonian tetrapods
john henry balch