- J. D. Salinger.
- J. D. Salinger The Laughing Man
- J. D. Salinger.
- J.D. Salinger - Catcher In The Rye.pdf This book was forcibly
- Apr 7, 2011 J.D. Salinger - Catcher In The Rye.
- The Life of J.D. Salinger
- The Life of J.D. Salinger.
- Second Circuit Rules against J.D. Salinger, Finds Presumptions of
- May 6, 2010 J.D. Salinger wrote The Catcher in the Rye, became a sensation, and then disappeared—except for the occasional copyright suit.
- Courtesy of the artist
- JD Salinger comparisons have abounded ever since, lending considerable excitement to reclusive frontman Jeff Mangum's forthcoming fall tour. A new website for Neutral Milk Hotel has two previously unreleased songs streaming now.
- Mr Network: Where do MPs go in the summertime.
- By Robert Llewellyn Jones on Aug 24, 11 08:21 AM in Networking Where, asked Holden Caulfield, in JD Salinger's seminal novel The Catcher in the Rye, do the ducks go in the winter?
- Meet Joe Dunthorne
- By Stuart McGurk He's been compared with JD Salinger, but with Joe Dunthorne's follow-up to Submarine, there's a less reclusive writer he wants to emulate... Joe Dunthorne is worried. He thinks, he says - just possibly - he's messed it all up.
- Closing Time: JD Martinez, Astro of interest
- The reclusive JD Salinger, creator of Holden Caulfield and bananafish days. Goaltender John Davidson was a New York Ranger hero in the late 1970s, serenaded by the Madison Square Garden zealots.
- On Canaan's Side
- JD Salinger got several works out of the Glass family and Sebastian Barry has enjoyed the same good fortune with his fictional family the Dunnes. They are hard-working Wicklow Catholics on the Humewood estate.
- J. D. Salinger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jerome David Salinger was an American author, best known for his 1951 novel The Catcher in the Rye, as well as his reclusive nature.
- J. D. Salinger, Enigmatic Author of 'The Catcher in the Rye,' Dies at
- Jan 28, 2010 Mr. Salinger, the author of “The Catcher in the Rye,” turned his back on success and adulation.
- J.D. Salinger, 'Catcher in the Rye' Author, Dies at 91 - TIME
- Jan 29, 2010 Author J.D. Salinger's only novel, The Catcher in the Rye, achieved a status that made him cringe.
- J. D. Salinger
- J.D. Salinger's best-known work is THE CATCHER IN THE RYE (1951), a story about a rebellious teenage schoolboy and his quixotic experiences in New York.
- J.D. Salinger
- The Beat Generation : Writers from the Beat Era of American Literature.
Jd Salinger is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jd Salinger books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jd Salinger Topics
Related searchesthe disney afternoon