A selection of articles related to jealous god.
Original articles from our library related to the Jealous God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jealous God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Jealous God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jealous God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Our Jealous God
- Our Jealous God. God possesses a jealous love for us; in fact, He says His name is —Jealous“!
- A JEALOUS GOD
- “For the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
- 08 Jealous God.doc - NeoOffice Writer
- JEALOUS GOD (1 of 2). Mark Stuart and Jason Walker. INTRO.
- OpenSong v1.6.1 (X86)
- JEALOUS GOD. Suzanna Espamer and Nathan Horst. Verse.
- The Lord is Jealous - Let God Be True!
- The Lord is Jealous.
Suggested News Resources
- Concert showcases talent from gospel workshop
- "A lot of people have to understand we serve a jealous God. It's similar to why a lot of people get into secular music. Gospel music must remain a form of ministry.
- The 'secularism' argument (4)
- It can thus be seen that even the 'most secular' nation on earth inevitably strikes us either as a beneficiary of 'God and Marmon' at the same time or an equi-balanced benefactor both of a 'jealous God' and a spineless Caesar, on the other!
- Idols in Our Hearts
- For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God" (verse 4). Idols in our hearts can cause God to refuse to listen to our prayers. An idol is anything (or anyone) that takes the place of God in our lives.
- “PRAYER” A Biblical Essay by Bahir Victor
- You must never worship or bow down to them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God who will not share your affection with any other god!
Suggested Web Resources
- A Jealous God | Bible.org - Worlds Largest Bible Study Site
- You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:4-5). A jealous God!
- Why is God a jealous God?
- Why is God a jealous God? What does it mean that God is jealous? I thought jealousy was wrong.
- The Day I Met Our Jealous God | billgothard.com
- The Day I Met Our Jealous God. One of the marvelous rewards of keeping Christ's commands is that He will make Himself known to us. (See John 14:21.
- The Lord Whose Name Is Jealous - Desiring God
- Oct 28, 1984 "For you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jealous God Topics
Related searchesempty force history
dream dictionary spiritual healing
list of medical schools china
20th century humanities
western sahara the referendum stalls