Jealousy Social Psychology
A selection of articles related to jealousy social psychology.
Original articles from our library related to the Jealousy Social Psychology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jealousy Social Psychology.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Jealousy Social Psychology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jealousy Social Psychology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Evolutionary and social cognitive explanations of sex differences in
- Evolutionary and social cognitive explanations of sex differences in romantic jealousy. JEFF WARD1 & MARTIN VORACEK2.
- Walster, GW (1977). The social psychology of jealousy. - Elaine
- 13. Hatfield, E. & Walster, G.
- Sex Differences in Jealousy in Response to a Partner's Imagined
- and 2) those who view jealousy as a general social comparison emotion. Department of Psychology, Southeastern Louisiana University, Campus Box.
- The Evolution of Jealousy
- As in other domains of psychology, however, recent research has ...
- DOES THE BIG-5 RELATE TO JEALOUSY, OR INFIDELITY
- Jealousy and the Big-5. Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology – ISSN 1933-5377 – Volume 2(3). 2008.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jealousy and the Social Psychology of Emotional Experience
- Jealousy and the Social Psychology of Emotional Experience. Carolyn Ellis. University of South Florida, USA.
- Jealousy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The more society and culture matter in the formation of these factors, the more jealousy can have a social and cultural origin.
- Jealousy - Conclusion - Theory, Family, Social, Psychology, Press
- 6 of Review of Personality and Social Psychology, edited by P. Shaver. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage.
- The Psychology of jealousy and envy - Google Books
- The psychology of jealousy and envy. Guilford Press. · Salovey, P.
- William D. Marelich - Social Psychology Network
- Jun 22, 2011 Commitment, insecurity, and arousability: Testing a transactional model of jealousy. Representative Research in Social Psychology, 27, 23-31.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.