Jefferson Davis Parish Louisiana
A selection of articles related to jefferson davis parish louisiana.
Original articles from our library related to the Jefferson Davis Parish Louisiana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jefferson Davis Parish Louisiana.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Jefferson Davis Parish Louisiana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jefferson Davis Parish Louisiana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Soil Survey of Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana
- In cooperation with. Louisiana Agricultural. Experiment Station and.
- LOUISIANA BIRDS: Species List for Jefferson Davis Parish
- Jefferson Davis Parish checklist. 1. LOUISIANA BIRDS: Species List for Jefferson Davis Parish.
- REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
- Louisiana, at the Jefferson Davis Parish Sanitary Landfill's office building, 16157 Jefferson Davis Parish Sanitary Landfill, 16157 Landfill Road, Welsh, La.
- Jefferson Davis Parish - Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
- ii. Jefferson Davis Parish Health Profile. 2005 PARISH HEALTH PROFILES.
- TRACT 42172 - Jefferson Davis and Vermilion Parishes, Louisiana
- TRACT 42172 - Jefferson Davis and Vermilion Parishes, Louisiana.
Suggested News Resources
- Two juveniles suspected in shooting of whooping cranes
- Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) Enforcement Division agents have identified two juveniles for their alleged role in the illegal shooting of two whooping cranes in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jefferson Davis Parish (French: Paroisse de Jefferson Davis) is a parish located in the U.S. state of Louisiana.
- Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana Free Public Records Directory
- Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana Free Public Records Directory - The most popular public records search site.
- JEFFERSON DAVIS PARISH SHERIFF
- JEFFERSON DAVIS PARISH SHERIFF. RICHARD 'RICKY' EDWARDS, JR. 320 E.
- Jeff Davis Economic Development & Tourist Commission
- Jeff David Parish Economic Development & Tourist Commission · Home About Us Economic LA Oil & Gas Park (Exit 64, I-10) 104 Rue de l'Acadie.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.