Jehovah In The New Testament
A selection of articles related to jehovah in the new testament.
Original articles from our library related to the Jehovah In The New Testament. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jehovah In The New Testament.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Jehovah In The New Testament is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jehovah In The New Testament books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bloodless Medicine: Can This Alternative Prove More Useful?
- As a religion who stands strong against blood use for medical procedures, Jehovah's Witnesses posed a challenge against medical practitioners when it comes to their health care needs. With this, a new concept called “Bloodless Medicine” was given birth.
- Voices of Faith: Did Jesus really say he was God?
- However, there is overwhelming evidence in the things that he said and did that he knew that he was, indeed, the Great Jehovah of the Old Testament and the Messiah of the New Testament.
- Lord can be your Great Provider
- In the Old Testament of the Scriptures, one of the names for God is Jehovah-jireh, which actually means, “The Lord our provider.
- Jehovah's Witnesses will get big bucks from headquarters sale, New York Post
- The Jehovah's Witnesses are selling their Brooklyn holdings to prepare for a move to upstate New York, where their construction of a new headquarters is nearly finished. .... I think you are a bit confused with your own basic Bible knowledge.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jehovah In The New Testament Topics
samkhya the metaphysics of samkhya
exponential distribution entropy