Jehovah S Witnesses
A selection of articles related to jehovah s witnesses.
Original articles from our library related to the Jehovah S Witnesses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jehovah S Witnesses.
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God. 17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Jehovah S Witnesses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jehovah S Witnesses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Are Jehovah's Witnesses a Cult
- Are Jehovah's Witnesses a Cult?
- Jehovas A5
- All Jehovah's Witnesses must be consulted individually, whenever possible, to ...
Suggested News Resources
- Jehovah's Witnesses invite all to "Let God's Kingdom Come!" Convention
- Jehovah's Witnesses are inviting everybody to attend a programme focusing on a government that millions, perhaps billions, pray for.
- State butts in to give kids a reprieve on life
- As in most of these cases, the parents were Jehovah's Witnesses, whose tenets forbid blood transfusions, even when lives are at stake.
- Workers pitch in to construct Jehovah's Witnesses facility in Danville
- Close to 300 volunteers from Jehovah's Witnesses congregations across Virginia gathered to help construct a 5000-square-foot Jehovah's Witnesses church building on Jenny Lane. Here, volunteers hang electrical and speaker wiring.
- Church calendar: Current events
- 2011 Special Assembly Day of Jehovah's Witnesses: The 2011 Special Assembly Day of Jehovah's Witnesses will take place from 9:40 am-3:55 pm Saturday at Conyers Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, 125 Glenn Road NE, Conyers.
- Jehovah's Witnesses invite all to attend convention in Sacramento
- Jehovah's Witnesses are inviting all to attend a program focusing on a government that millions, perhaps billions, pray for.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jehovah's Witnesses: Watchtower Society Official Web Site
- Official web site of Watchtower Society, the legal organization in use by Jehovah's Witnesses. Authoritative source about beliefs, teachings, activities.
- jw.org :: Home
- This is an authorized Web site of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is for the distribution of publications and other information to Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide.
- Jehovah's Witnesses Official Media Web Site
- Official media web site of Jehovah's Witnesses.
- What Jehovah's Witnesses Believe - Beliefnet.com
- Central tenets of this faith, based on the questions in the Belief-O-Matic quiz.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.