- Jemaah Islamiah active again in Indonesia, recruiting and collecting funds
- That group is Jemaah Islamiah (JI), whose network was until recently thought to have been severely degraded by a crackdown that put hundreds of its leaders and followers behind bars after a series of attacks on Western interests in the 2000s.
- The Plastic Surgeon Treating Severe Burn Victims with Spray-On Skin
- On October 12, the Islamic extremist group Jemaah Islamiyah detonated two bombs in the Bali tourist area of Kuta, resulting in 202 deaths and countless injuries.
- Abu Bakar Bashir, spiritual leader of Jemaah Islamiah, challenges his
- Abu Bakar Bashir is regarded as the spiritual leader of militant Islam in Indonesia, and was thought to be a key figure in regional terror network Jemaah Islamiah, blamed for the Bali bombings. When two bombs were detonated at Kuta Beach, ripping apart ...
- Indonesia anti-terror squad probed after suspect's death
- Indonesia's human rights commission is calling for an inquiry into the death of a suspected terrorist while he was being held by the country's Special Forces counterterrorism squad. Siyono -- held on suspicion of involvement with Jemaah Islamiyah arms ...
- Indonesia adamant terror mastermind won't return from Guantanamo
- At the time of his capture Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, was believed to be Al-Qaeda's top representative in Southeast Asia and operational chief of regional militant group Jemaah Islamiyah. He was accused of masterminding the 2002 Bali bombings ...
Jemaah Islamiah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jemaah Islamiah books and related discussion.