Jeshu Ben Panthera
A selection of articles related to jeshu ben panthera.
Original articles from our library related to the Jeshu Ben Panthera. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jeshu Ben Panthera.
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Benzion: Correspondences
- Styrax benzoin Folk Names: Ben, Benjamen, Gum Benzoin, Siam Benzoin, Siamese Benzoin Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deity: Power: Purification, Prosperity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Jeshu Ben Panthera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jeshu Ben Panthera books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jesus ben Pandira, the historical Christ
- Jul 19, 2010 well as some Christian books, and known as Jeshu ben-Panthera.
- Secrets of the Hidden Scrolls
- may have been Jeshu ben Panthera. After André Dupont-Sommer read the.
- El Jesus Historico y el Jesus mitologico
- Categorie(s): Tag(s): Jesus; "Mitraismo"; "Evangelhos" " Yeshu ben Panthera";. 1 . mo exhibida en el Talmud y ese Yeshu fue llamado ben Panthera.
- Dhu Shara: Treading the Winepress
- Rabbi Elizah ben Damah is cited asking that. Jacob came to heal him in the name of Yeshu[a] ben Pantera. He died being forbidden to do so.
- Yeshu ben Pantera, Jesus was born of fornication as the son of the whore. Mary and a Roman soldier named Panther.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yeshu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Yeshu ben Pandera, cited as the teacher of a 2nd century CE heretic (Chullin .. Celsus in his discourse The True Word gives the name as Panthera in Greek.
- Desperately Seeking Jesus | Atheist Foundation of Australia Inc
- Yet again, that name 'Yeshu' crops up. Could this be the one?
- Pedigree: Yeshu (ben PANTERA ?) ha-NOTZRI
- The PEDIGREE of. Yeshu (ben PANTERA ?) ha-NOTZRI.
- Yeshu Ben Pantera | Facebook
- Yeshu Ben Pantera - Known as Christians to be The Son of God. | Facebook.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.