Jesus Army Beliefs
A selection of articles related to jesus army beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Jesus Army Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jesus Army Beliefs.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Jesus Army Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jesus Army Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Donald Trump is tearing evangelicals apart
- [Barber refuses to cut transgender Army veteran's hair, citing the Bible] ...
- This War Makes Me Ask: Am I Capable of Killing?
- If somebody had asked me this question five years ago, being a person who used to decorate her desk with Jesus's advice to Peter -- "Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword" -- I would ...
- Trouble In Texas: State's Newest Assistant Attorney General Thinks Church
- The protections of the First Amendment protect us from government, not to cause government to persecute us because of our religious beliefs.” Mateer is right about one thing – our government ...
- Gov. Rick Scott Cut Off on 'Morning Joe' After Refusing to Answer Whether
- Besides, a fervid army of old, angry white guys, working independently and feverishly into the night for the past decade have been too inept to even find improper sentence structure in her emails. But I trust your stalwart cadre of ....
- Now Showing: Week of March 11
- (NEW) – THE YOUNG MESSIAH – The inspiring and unique story of seven-year-old Jesus Christ and His family as they come to a fuller understanding of His divine nature and purpose. Cast: Adam Greaves-Neal ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.