A selection of articles related to jesus christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Jesus Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jesus Christ.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
Jesus Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jesus Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Actor Sean Bean talks 'The Young Messiah,' the story of Jesus Christ as a child
- As Sean Bean read the screenplay for “The Young Messiah,” the story of a young Jesus Christ just beginning to understand who he is, the actor says it was the parts of the story that he didn't know that appealed to him much more than those that he did.
- FIRST LOOK: Meet The Passion's Jesus, Jencarlos Canela
- "At first when I was told, 'Hey, would you like to play Jesus?' It's a big responsibility" he says in an exclusive teaser for the two-hour musical event, which is produced by Tyler Perry and uses contemporary hits to tell the story of Jesus Christ.
- Levoy to present 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- Cast members are: Ryan Dailey as Jesus Christ, B. Lee Cox as Judas Iscariot, Amanda Merrigan as Mary Magdalen, Vincent DiFilippo as Simon, Dennis Badurina as Annas, Frank DiMauro as Pilate, Keaton Anderson as Peter and Stuart May as Herod.
- Our true God and His Son Jesus Christ
- Jesus is also the mediator between God and man. 1 Tim. 2:5 says “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.